These are all my Spartacus-related fanfics and articles (with fan-art hopefully coming soon).
Tart Roundtable: Watch This or Die: Spartacus: Blood and Sand
Review: Spartacus: Vengeance, Episode 10 - “Wrath of the Gods”
Watch This or Die: Spartacus: Vengeance
Review: Spartacus: War of the Damned, Episode 1 - “Enemies of Rome”
Review: Spartacus: War of the Damned, Episode 2 - “Wolves at the Gate” *NEW*
FANFICS (All fics rated PG-13 unless otherwise noted):
“Agony” - Nasir anxiously waits for Agron’s return from a rescue mission to save Crixus, and contemplates their relationship — with a little help from Chadara. Meanwhile, on the way back from the mission, Agron does some fretting of his own. Read it at AAoOO or deviantART.
Hidden Things - Nagron-centric Missing scenes and episode tags to Spartacus: Vengeance (and probably to next season as well, so this series will be without updates for a long while ..).
- #1 “Across a Crowded Temple” - Explores the thoughts of Nasir and Agron during and shortly after ep 6, “Chosen Path”. Read it at AO3 or deviantART.
- #2 “Wild Dogs” - Agron has brought some “wild dogs” into the fold of the rebellion; when his motives are questioned, a certain other wild dog leaps to his defence. Based on Vengeance ep 7, “Sacramentum”. Read it at AO3 or deviantART.
- #3 “Worth Wait” (NC-17/Mature) - Nasir’s wound is healed, and he’s feeling frisky …. The lead-up to and aftermath of the infamous “hallway scene” in Vengeance ep 8, “Balance”. Read it at AO3 or here on tumblr.
- #4 “Amends” - Nasir and Lugo butt heads, and Spartacus seeks to mend fences amongst bickering rebels. Based on Vengeance ep 9, “Monsters”. Read it at AO3 or deviantART.
- #5 “Looking Forward” - A friend dies, and the rebels slowly starve on Mount Olympus. Meanwhile, Nasir keeps a secret that’s eating him up inside. Based on Vengeance ep 10, “Wrath of the Gods”. Read it at AO3 or deviantART.
- #6 “Earned Place” - Months after the battle of Vesuvius, the rebels have formed a massive army — and Nasir, having grown as a fighter, has found his footing amongst them. Meanwhile, his and Agron’s love has only grown …. Based on War of the Damned, ep 1. Read it at AO3 or devianART.
- #7 “Haunted” - Memories of a lost loved one haunt Agron, interfering with his ability to fight when the rebels take the city — and increasing his fear of losing Nasir …. Based on War of the Damned, ep 2, as well as Blood and Sand ep 13. Read it at AO3 or devianART.
- phirephox666 likes this
- agrafitejungle likes this
- melwitter94 likes this
- silverowls likes this
- lifeonthemountain reblogged this from trust--your--instinct
- trust--your--instinct reblogged this from wolfenm and added:
- the-capn likes this
- youcantcatchmeandmake-me-a-man likes this
- hnio likes this
- nagron12 likes this
- xnoel likes this
- sycamoretree21 likes this
- fuckingsyrian reblogged this from wolfenm
- blacknwhitecow likes this
- hellcas likes this
- wolfenm posted this