Hi! I'm author / artist / media journalist WolfenM / Wolfen Moondaughter. Welcome to my personal / fandom blog. Here you'll some posts promoting: my work (articles, stories, and art); personal thoughts; and reblogs relating to my myriad of interests.
WARNING: due to the nature of tumblr, some things I reblog may contain adult themes and "strong" language -- parental discretion is advised. I love slash, so if homosexual imagery bothers you, move along. Also, I am not responsible for the content of other sites I may link to that are not my own, so surf at your own risk.
A sampling of interests you'll find here: shipping, slash, fanfiction, fanart, comics, movies, high-fantasy fiction, sci-fi, supernatural/urban fantasy fiction (werewolves, vampires, psychic powers, elves, faeries, etc), paganism, animals (especially wolves and rabbits), images of celebrities from shows and movies I like, original fiction and original art.
My main fandoms: Marvel (Loki, X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man), Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, (particulary Kyle/Eduardo) Disney (especially Tangled), Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Whedonverse (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr Horrible), Elfquest, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, MLP (My Little Pony), Supernatural, Sherlock Holmes (RDJ & Cumberbatch versions), Once Upon a Time, Spartacus
~ Thursday, March 28 ~
~ Friday, February 8 ~
spartacus: War of the Damned
agron x nasir
My review of “Wolves at the Gate” for Sequential Tart: http://t.co/5OlxtQrj
Series: Hidden Things
Genres/Themes: Angst, Romance, Slash, Missing Scenes, Episode Tag, Introspection, Character Study, Non-Graphic Violence, Canon Death, (Accidental) Drug Use, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Grief
Spoilers: All the Spartacus episodes up through Spartacus: War of the Damned, ep 2, “Wolves at the Gate”
Summary: Memories of a lost loved one haunt Agron, interfering with his ability to fight when the rebels take the city — and increasing his fear of losing Nasir ….
Relationships Featured: Romantic: Agron/Nasir. Friends: Light Agron/Crixus and Agron/Spartacus
Length: a little over 4150 words
Notes:Exclusively Agron’s POV. This fic is some missing moments from “Kill Them All” and “Wolves at the Gate”, as well as introspection during scenes in the ep, and close-ups of background moments. While it’s part of the Hidden Things series, it can be read without reading any of the other installments.
Read it at deviantART or AO3.
~ Wednesday, January 11 ~
maximus the horse
pascal the chameleon
Everything in this list was made by me (WolfenM).
- My fic “In Knots” tells about what happens slightly before and for a week after Rapunzel’s return to her parents. Contains heavy Eugene angst and hurt/comfort. Rated PG. Chapters: One Two Three Four
- The sequel to “In Knots”, “Proposals”, explores why Eugene would have asked Rapunzel “over and over” to marry him. Again, heavy Eugene angst, and a fair amount of Rapunzel angst as well. Almost 27,00 words. Rated PG. Chapters: One Two Three Four Five Six Seven
- Painting of an imagined moment from the wedding:
You can see a work-in-progress progression here.
- Light-up Tangled lantern purse.
- Customised Rapunzel dolls — basically I “fixed” the hair on the Ever After doll, and gave another doll the braid from the original film.
~ Monday, December 26 ~