Hi! I'm author / artist / media journalist WolfenM / Wolfen Moondaughter. Welcome to my personal / fandom blog. Here you'll some posts promoting: my work (articles, stories, and art); personal thoughts; and reblogs relating to my myriad of interests.
WARNING: due to the nature of tumblr, some things I reblog may contain adult themes and "strong" language -- parental discretion is advised. I love slash, so if homosexual imagery bothers you, move along. Also, I am not responsible for the content of other sites I may link to that are not my own, so surf at your own risk.
A sampling of interests you'll find here: shipping, slash, fanfiction, fanart, comics, movies, high-fantasy fiction, sci-fi, supernatural/urban fantasy fiction (werewolves, vampires, psychic powers, elves, faeries, etc), paganism, animals (especially wolves and rabbits), images of celebrities from shows and movies I like, original fiction and original art.
My main fandoms: Marvel (Loki, X-Men, Spider-Man, Iron Man), Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, (particulary Kyle/Eduardo) Disney (especially Tangled), Star Trek, Star Wars, Stargate, Whedonverse (Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dollhouse, Dr Horrible), Elfquest, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, MLP (My Little Pony), Supernatural, Sherlock Holmes (RDJ & Cumberbatch versions), Once Upon a Time, Spartacus
~ Thursday, December 13 ~
~ Wednesday, December 5 ~
~ Tuesday, November 20 ~
~ Thursday, November 15 ~
~ Tuesday, October 16 ~
~ Monday, May 7 ~
~ Monday, April 16 ~
Watch This or Die: Spartacus: Vengeance, Part 2
My Nagron-centric half of a two-part article series at Sequential Tart, on why you should watch the most recent season of Spartacus.
*Edited to add* Thanks go to Janoda, for pointing out my goofs regarding when certain events took place! Gods, I hope I fixed it before DeKnight, Hema-Taylor, or Feuerriegel might have seen them. ^^;
~ Wednesday, January 11 ~
maximus the horse
pascal the chameleon
Everything in this list was made by me (WolfenM).
- My fic “In Knots” tells about what happens slightly before and for a week after Rapunzel’s return to her parents. Contains heavy Eugene angst and hurt/comfort. Rated PG. Chapters: One Two Three Four
- The sequel to “In Knots”, “Proposals”, explores why Eugene would have asked Rapunzel “over and over” to marry him. Again, heavy Eugene angst, and a fair amount of Rapunzel angst as well. Almost 27,00 words. Rated PG. Chapters: One Two Three Four Five Six Seven
- Painting of an imagined moment from the wedding:
You can see a work-in-progress progression here.
- Light-up Tangled lantern purse.
- Customised Rapunzel dolls — basically I “fixed” the hair on the Ever After doll, and gave another doll the braid from the original film.
~ Monday, January 2 ~
~ Monday, December 26 ~
~ Monday, August 22 ~
Looking at Loki Part Four: Journeying Into Mystery With Magpies
The 4th installment of my Loki article series is up at Sequential Tart. :) Also, yesterday I got the Mini-Mates Movieverse!Loki for my birthday, as well as a new netbook — which I have named Loki. It’s shaping up to be a Lokiriffic week! XD Maybe I’ll finish my latest Kid-Loki inspired project, too ….
~ Monday, August 15 ~