- Looking at Loki Part 24: The Parent Trap http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2406
- review of Spartacus ep 3.7 “Mors Indecepta http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8641
- review of the manga Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden Vol. 11 http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8643
- review of the graphic novel Iron: Or, The War After http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8642
- Defending a Dragon: Speaking Out Against the Boycott of Dragon*Con http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2404
Gah, sorry it’s taken so long for me to getting around to posting this … In this week’s Sequential Tart, I have:
- a review of Spartacus, War of the Damned Ep 4: Decimation - http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8598
- a review of Once Upon a Time 2.15: The Queen is Dead - http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8597
- a review of Jack the Giant Slayer - http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8601
- and a review of Rin-ne Vol. 11 - http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8602
My review of “Wolves at the Gate” for Sequential Tart: http://t.co/5OlxtQrj
Series: Hidden Things
Genres/Themes: Angst, Romance, Slash, Missing Scenes, Episode Tag, Introspection, Character Study, Non-Graphic Violence, Canon Death, (Accidental) Drug Use, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Grief
Spoilers: All the Spartacus episodes up through Spartacus: War of the Damned, ep 2, “Wolves at the Gate”
Summary: Memories of a lost loved one haunt Agron, interfering with his ability to fight when the rebels take the city — and increasing his fear of losing Nasir ….
Relationships Featured: Romantic: Agron/Nasir. Friends: Light Agron/Crixus and Agron/Spartacus
Length: a little over 4150 words
Notes:Exclusively Agron’s POV. This fic is some missing moments from “Kill Them All” and “Wolves at the Gate”, as well as introspection during scenes in the ep, and close-ups of background moments. While it’s part of the Hidden Things series, it can be read without reading any of the other installments.
Series: The Rebel and the Bodyguard
Genres: Romance, Angst , Fluff
Pairing: Romance: Kate/Garrett
Spoilers: If you intend to see the film Breaking Dawn, Part 2 and /or read the book Breaking Dawn (much less any of the works before them), you should do so *before* reading this. It would hopefully increase your enjoyment to also first read the other fics in the “Rebel and the Bodyguard” series (see deviation description for links), but it’s not strictly necessary.
Summary: While Kate’s away, Garrett takes the opportunity to ask the coven a couple of things — namely, what they think Kate’s opinion is of marriage and weddings. But the very act of trying to find out how to make Kate happy may have the opposite effect ….
Length: Just over 3500 words.
My latest fic, a post-Series 2 Sherlock/John bromance.
Spoilers: for the entire BBC/Moffat/Gatiss Sherlock series through to the end of the BBC’s Sherlock, Series 2.
Relationship: John/Sherlock (platonic soulmates)
Summary: John realises that, while he and Sherlock were not gay, he was in love with his friend. So what does that mean for him with Sherlock gone — and what will happen when Sherlock returns?
Length: About 5600 words
In this week’s Sequential Tart I have ….
-Looking at Loki — Part Twenty-One: Good Versus Evil — Finally, my thoughts on JiM 645! http://sequentialtart.com/article.php?id=2349
-Review: Life of Pi — http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8487&issue=2012-12-10
-Review: Once Upon a Time 2.9: The Queen of Hearts — http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8478
There’s also a review (written by Sheena McNeil) of my book, The Drosselmeier Chronicles: The Solstice Tales — http://sequentialtart.com/reports.php?ID=8476
I have ….
Looking at Loki — Part Twenty: The Burden of the Crown: Fiiiinally, I start examining Journey into Mystery #645! More on it next week, as well!
Rise of the Guardians: My review of the film ….
Once Upon a Time 2.8: Into the Deep: My review of the ep ….
Talking Twilight — Part Seven: The Last Dawn: Myreview of Breaking Dawn, Part 2
Dragon*Con 2012 — Part Eight: Evil Elevators and Warehouse 13: My last report from the con …